Your class is not confirmed until you pay your registration fee. Accounts set to auto-draft will draft the registration fee upon registration.
Class placement for current Ballet 1B and higher and some jazz/modern/tap classes will be emailed to current Adonai families. Placement for Preschool, Pre-Ballet and Tap, and Ballet 1A classes will not be emailed. Please follow the guide below for your child’s placement. If you are a new family, please email for placement or to set up a time for a placement class.
Ages 3-4 as of Sept 1, 2024 – Register for Preschool class
Age 5/Kindergarten – 1st Grade – Register for Pre-Ballet & Tap
Age 7/Second Grade – Register for Ballet 1A and/or Beg Ele Jazz/Modern/Tap
A few helpful hints as you register…
1. Follow the link below to create your account. Account should be created under the parent’s or guardian’s name.
2. Read, agree and sign the policies page. *Note* If you have an issue with the media release, please go ahead and sign the policies page and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns you have. Our teachers are very diligent in respecting the media wishes of our dance families.
3. Fill in account info: Address, phone #s, etc.
4. Enter CC information. If you wish to enroll in reoccurring billing, please select that during this step. We prefer and encourage everyone to enter a credit card on their account but it is not required.
5. Add student with their grade for 24/25. If preschooler, just put PS. This will require a cell phone. If your student does not have a cell phone, please just list the parent’s again. We will begin using texting for weather announcements this year.
6. Choose session (pull down tab) “Summer 2024” or “2024/2025”, request class(es) and submit request.
7. Add another student if desired.
8. Upon approval of your class selections, you will be billed the registration fee. If there is a card on file and you choose reoccurring billing, that will be charged immediately. If not, you will need to login and pay that fee to finalize registration for your student.
Link to register:
Please email email@example.com if you have any issues or questions!